The architecture of the ActiveControl Web Platform can be broken down into the following key areas:
- Domain Controller system – this is the customer’s SAP system in which ActiveControl is installed, and where most of the data/configuration of ActiveControl is stored. It is the SAP system that end-users of ActiveControl login to access the product.
- Web Platform front end – the Web Platform front end UI is a docker image that needs to be hosted on SAP BTP or standalone Linux server.
- Satellite SAP systems – these are the customer’s SAP applications and landscapes being managed by ActiveControl.
- Access methods – consists of Web Platform and SAPGUI screens for most users.
- Integrations with other 3rd Party tools.
Figure: Architecture of ActiveControl.
Thanks for your feedback.