It is possible to customise the [Rejection Reasons] dropdown values that appear to users performing a Rejection in an Inbox or Outbox.
This can help Customers tailor the terminology used in the out-of-the-box product to local customer terminology.
Out of the box values:
- Unexpected change
- Unauthorised change
- Design documentation insufficient
- Unit testing insufficient
- Functional testing insufficient
- Development standards violation
- COnfiguration incorrect
- Incompatible functionality
Rejection Reasons can be maintained via transaction /n/BTI/TE_REJ_REASON in the Domain Controller. More information can be found in this online Knowledge Article.