Although most ActiveControl configuration is done within the Web Platform, there is some backend SAP table configuration required, both for some of the core functionality and also some of the advanced / peripheral capabilities of the product.
This section details some of the key functionality and associated configuration within the SAPGUI.
- ActiveControl Active Functions (/BTI/TE_ACTIVE)
- Activating ActiveControl (/BTI/TE_CONTROL)
- Email Notifications (/BTI/TE_RNOTIFICATION_ENGINE)
- Following (/BTI/TE_RUFOLLOWITEMS_UPDATE)
- Recent Activity (/BTI/TE_RUNEWS_UPDATE)
- Project Phases & Milestones
A SPRO menu is available within the SAPGUI of the Domain Controller to make it easier for ActiveControl Administrators to access and maintain all the backend configuration tables.
This can be accessed directly from within ActiveControl, via the Backend Tables app on the Administration screen.
Figure: SPRO menu can be accessed via the Administration Screen Backend Tables app.