An ActiveControl Administrator (or other authorised user) does this by:
1. Selecting the Path on the left hand side of the Paths and Workflow screen. Any targets that are currently assigned will appear in the transport path tree in the middle portion of the screen.
2. Dragging and dropping each required target to the tree from the right hand side, by either 2a. Drop the target system onto an empty space to add the target system as a root node of the transport path, or 2b. Drop the target system directly onto another target system that already appears in the transport path tree to build a hierarchy of targets. 2c. Drop the target in between existing target systems (ie when blue line seen)
3. Switch on the relevant Control Points (ie Inbox, Test Queue, Outbox)
4. Assign a Deployment Status to each enabled Control Point.
Figure: Drag targets into the Path to create the workflow.
1) There should only be one target (the Development source system) at the root of the Path.
2) It is not possible to have the same Target on more than one Transport Path. If this is required, you need to create a second copy of the target to use in your second Transport Path.