Around 80% of ActiveControl configuration is performed in the Web Platform front end, with the remaining 20% performed in the SAPGUI backend of the Domain Controller (and to a lesser extent, managed satellite systems).

All of the ActiveContorl backend tables can be accessed via SPRO, accessed via the Backend Tables app in the Administration screen. This includes commonly implemented ActiveControl capabilities such as the Rules Engine, Transport of Copies and Automated Transport Naming Convention.

Figure: SPRO of ActiveControl configuration tables can be accessed via the Backend Tables app.


Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.

Post your comment on this topic.

Post Comment