|XACCESS IS A WEB BASED, MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION, SERVICE
- Cyber Threats are the No. 1 technological challenge facing the global business community today.
- Security is fast becoming the primary area of Technology focus for IT departments, due in a large part to the dramatic rise in cyber security adverse events and their growing sophistication and complexity.
- Security measures that were not long ago, regarded as “a luxury”, are now almost a mandatory requirement for all businesses, big and small.
- Multi-Factor Authentication, or MFA for short, is an additional layer of authentication which relies on the user possessing a physically separate device, to prove identity. The most common incarnation of MFA is for Users to accept or deny an authentication challenge sent to their phone.
- XSTRA is dedicated to protecting our Clients from these threats and as part of this commitment, XSTRA has developed a unique multi-factor solution called XACCESS which has been tailor-made to meet the Authentication needs of Clients using modern, cloud based, desktop workspaces.
- Why did we develop XACCESS?
- After exhaustive research and testing of other MFA products such as DUO, LastPass and AuthPoint, we were able to determine that they simply didn’t provide a good solution for complex virtual desktop environments. Our solution, XACCESS, is more sophisticated and uses multiple novel techniques to prevent access to our Client’s networks.
- By design, XACCESS is so easy to setup and use, it almost feels like it’s doing nothing at all.
- XACCESS is an enterprise grade solution with in-depth reporting and is executed at the operating system, and network levels, both inaccessible to other solutions.
- A User can only register once. If the User wants to re-register they must contact XCARE so XSTRA can delete the first registration at the backend. This is a security policy designed for our Client’s protection.
- XSTRA will pre-emptively associate a Users domain with the appropriate Clent “X” number.
- For Users that have an email address with a domain name that is used by more than one Client, the “X” number will become the only unique identifier that directs the User to the correct landing page after successful authentication.
Feb 28, 2023
Post your comment on this topic.