Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a metric used in customer experience programs.
- NPS measures the loyalty of customers to a company.
- The NPS score ranges from -100 to +100
- NPS scores are measured with a single question survey and tracked, with a higher NPS score more desirable.
- NPS allows you to monitor improvements in our products, service, and organization.
- NPS separates Clients into one of 3 groups:
It’s simple to calculate an NPS score – just subtract the percentage of Detractors from the percentage of Promoters.
For example, if 10% of respondents are Detractors, 20% are Passives and 70% are Promoters, the NPS score would be 70-10 = 60.
Last modified: Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.