| Feature Set Comparison
- Ransomware Protection: FileCloud’s heuristic file content scanning engine to detect and block ransomware
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): Add an extra layer of protection when logging in using email or Google Authenticator
- Encryption: Full encryption of files at rest and in transit
- Anti-Virus scanning: Automatic anti-virus scanning of files when uploading files
| FileCloud Improves Your Outlook Experience
FileCloud’s advanced Microsoft Outlook integration will improve the efficiency and productivity of any outlook user when sharing files or folders within an organization or with external partners and customers.
- Automatically upload attachments to FileCloud and share them as links in emails
- Access all your remote files and team folders right from your Outlook client
- Share remote files as a link in emails
| Introducing Our New Digital Rights Management (DRM) Support In FileCloud 20.2
FileCloud DRM protects important, sensitive business documents against intellectual property theft, piracy and leakage. This security travels with your files wherever they go, protecting them with AES-certified 256-bit encryption at all times. Read more about it below.
- Safeguard Documents Against Leakage & Piracy
FileCloud DRM stops unauthorized sharing, screenshots, copying and printing of your intellectual property.
- Secure Document Sharing and Complete Control Over Data
FileCloud DRM lets you securely export multiple documents in an encrypted document container (AES 256 encryption), and share it via FileCloud or third party emails. Recipients must enter an access key that FileCloud verifies before opening the container and making the documents available.
- Secure Document Viewer and Screenshot Protection
FileCloud’s Secure Document Viewer protects confidential files from unsolicited viewing. Its restricted viewing mode allows users to see selected parts of a document; other sections are hidden. Further unrestricted sections are revealed as the user scrolls. In addition, a Screenshot Protection feature prevents recipients from taking screenshots of secure information.
- Support for Multiple File Formats
FileCloud’s DRM Container supports multiple file formats including Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), PDF, and image (jpeg, png) files. And you are no longer required to create a separate container for each file type — you can include multiple types of files in a single encrypted document container.
- Restrict and Revoke Access to Your Files Anytime
FileCloud DRM removes the risk of accidentally transmitting confidential files by helping you enforce policy controls even after distribution. You can revoke file access or change view options (screenshot protection, secure view and max account) anytime, from the FileCloud user portal.
Jun 26, 2021
Post your comment on this topic.