- Download the latest Skalp.rbz version from www.skalp4sketchup.com/dowloads and save it in a folder of your choice. You may delete this file after the installation procedure below is finished.
- We recommend logging into your computer as an administrator before installing Skalp for SketchUp. This will make the installation go more smoothly and ensure that files get installed in the properly.
- Select: Window > Preferences (Microsoft Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (Mac OS X). The Preferences dialog box is displayed.
- Click on Extensions. The Extensions panel is displayed.
- Click on the Install Extension button. The Open dialog box is displayed.
- Locate the downloaded Skalp.rbz. For SketchUp 2016 Skalp is signed as a trusted extension.
- Click on the Open button. Skalp should appear in the list of extensions and is ready to be activated.
Thanks for your feedback.