- Skalp needs to be activated upon first run.
An internet connection is needed ONCE for this process to succeed.
- Click on one of the
Skalp Toolbar icons.
You will be presented with a dialog where you need to fill in or paste your
license activation code:
This code was sent to you via email upon purchase. Read the Skalp End User License Agreement and Check to Accept. click on Activate Skalp
- Click on one of the Skalp Toolbar icons.
- Skalp will try a fully automatic activation.
- In case this doesn’t succeed an email is sent to you with your ‘Skalp.lic’ license file. The license file then needs to be placed manually as follows:
- C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 20[14/15]\SketchUp\Plugins\Skalp_Skalp\Skalp.lic (Microsoft Windows)
- /Users/YOURNAME/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 20[14/15]/SketchUp/Plugins/Skalp_Skalp/Skalp.lic (Mac OS X)
- To navigate to this hidden folder on Mac OS X: Open a new Finder window, press and hold the Option (left alt) key on your keyboard, the click Go in the menu bar > Library > Application Support > SketchUp 20[14/15] > SketchUp > Plugins
- Skalp is now ready to use.
Thanks for your feedback.