This page provides references to all external sources which are used for creating Diabetes:M application.
- Bolus Calculator with Nutrition Database Software, a New Concept of Prandial Insulin Programming for Pump Users
by Ewa Pańkowska M.D., Ph.D., Marlena Błazik, M.D.
- Pumping Insulin : Everything You Need to Succeed on an Insulin Pump, 5th Edition
by John Walsh, PA and Ruth Roberts, MA
- Statistical Tools to Analyze Continuous Glucose Monitor Data
by “William Clarke, M.D. and Boris Kovatchev, Ph.D.
- Risk Analysis of Blood Glucose Data: A Quantitative Approach to Optimizing the Control of Insulin Dependent Diabetes
by Boris P. Kovatchev, Martin Straume, Daniel J. Cox and Leon S. Farhy
- Confusion Regarding Duration of Insulin Action – A Potential Source for Major Insulin Dose Errors by Bolus Calculators
by John Walsh, PA, CDTC, corresponding author Ruth Roberts, MA and Lutz Heinemann, PhD3
- Managing high-fat, high-carbohydrate meals
material from “Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute”
- A Simplified Approach Using Rate of Change Arrows to Adjust Insulin With Real-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring
by David C. Klonoff MD, FACP, FRCPE, Fellow AIMBE, David Kerr, MD, FRCPE
- Diabetic Athlete’s Handbook
by Sheri R. Colberg, PhD
Last modified: 2019/02/20
Thanks for your feedback.