The Logbook is the list of your existing entries. You can quickly review every entry’s information in the list, which is arranged by date from the current date on top to previous dates while going down the list.
For every Logbook entry you can see:
- Day, time and category
- An icon showing that this entry is not synced with the server. (next to the glucose level on the last entry on the screenshot)
- Photo if there is one in the entry
- Glucose level if it exists in the entry. Glucose levels are in different colors
- Purple – very low glucose level
- Blue – low glucose level
- Green – normal glucose level
- Orange – high glucose level
- Red – very high glucose level
- With exclamation mark “!” – estimated glucose. Means that this entry won’t be used for calibrations. Every last entry coming from NFC scan will be marked as estimated.
- Fainted value – means that this glucose came from a sensor.
- Under the heading line, all added information in the entry is shown
- Entries can be deleted by swiping on an entry from right to left. A “bucket” icon will appear in red next to the entry.
Icons and their categories
|Before breakfast||Before lunch||Before dinner|
|After breakfast||After lunch||After dinner|
|Before exercise||Before bed||Fasting|
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.