Adding new Logbook entries
When you enter the Logbook you can add new logbook entries or review old ones.
Clicking the “Log entry” button on the main screen takes you directly to the Logbook with all the fields empty and ready for a new Logbook entry. On the Logbook screen you have a lot of options and details that you can enter.
On the top:
- Logbook icon – takes you to the list of existing entries
- Calculator icon – takes you to the calculator See more in Calculator page
- Save icon – saves your logbook entry
- “+” icon – clear all fields, preparing them for a new logbook entry
- Main – the most used tab, lets you enter your usual entry data
- Additional – additional data
- Laboratory – data from laboratory tests