Any manual needs images, screen shots, product photos, logos, etc.
Adding an image to your topics is a 2-step process:
- Upload the image to the Image Manager
- Insert the image from the Image Manager into your topic.
Uploading and inserting a new image:
- Place your cursor on an empty line in your editor.
- Click the Insert Image button on the toolbar (under Media).
This will pop up the Image Manager screen:
- In the Image Manager, click the Upload Image button on the top left.
- Find the image on your computer and click Open / Choose.
- The new image will now appear in the Image Manager.
- Select it, then click the large orange Insert button on the right.
- This will insert the image code in your topic text (make sure it’s on an empty line or at least has spaces around it!)
- Save your topic.
- Click View or View Live to see your topic with the image shown.
Once your image is available in the Image Manager, you can insert it into as many topics as you like, no need to upload it again. You can even replace the image (e.g. by a better one) and it will automatically be replaced everywhere you used it.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.