The Rollup Source section, is the first sections on the Data Source tab when the Object Model Rollup Engine Provider is selected on the App Part tab. Use this section to configure the site collection, site(s) or list(s) that you would like to aggregate.
Use the following steps to configure the Rollup Source section:
- From the Rollup Source drop down list, select one of the following options;
- Show Items from current site collection
- Show Items from host web. Use to display list items or files from the site where you are configuring the Lightning Conductor App Part.
- Show items from host web and subwebs
- Show Items from multiple sites (selected by default)
- Show Items from multiple lists
When you choose Show Items from multiple sites or Show Items from multiple lists a tree view is displayed, which you can use to select the data source to aggregate.
Expand the tree view(s) by clicking the plus sign ( + ).
To include a site in your query, select the check box to the left of the data source.
Show items from multiple lists
Instead of rolling up a list type from multiple sites or site collections, it is also possible to choose individual lists within your query by selecting Show items from multiple lists. To select one or more lists, click the list name. For example, you can select Contacts from Site A and Contacts from Site B. It is also possible to aggregate Contacts from Site A and Tasks from Site A as long as the lists have at least one column in common. If you select individual lists, you will not be prompted for the list type to aggregate from. To deselect a list, click on the highlighted list name.