You can filter the number of items displayed within the Lightning Conductor App Part, based on one or more conditions using:
- Values in one column using the filtering icon
- Values in more than one columns using the Advanced filtering link.
Filters can be configured on each column whether the column is displayed or not. Each column type can also provide different filtering options, for example, a Date/Time filter allows you to filter by [TODAY], a People column allows you to filter by [Me], and so on.
You can apply the filter and remove the filter using the filtering icon , which displays the Filter Configuration dialog.
- Select And or Or from the first list, and then select the condition from the second list, type or select a value in the third box and then click the green plus icon .
- Repeat the above step for each filter that you wish to configure.
- Remove conditions by clicking the Remove filter condition icon.
- When you have added all the filters conditions you require, click Save.
When a filter has been configured for a column, then to the right of the Filtering icon , is the Remove Filtering icon . This allows you to easily identify columns that are being used to filter the contents returned from the rollup query. To remove all persistent filters, click the Remove Filtering icon, just under the Filtering column heading. To modify a filter, click the Filtering icon to display the Filter Configuration dialog.
Occasionally, you may want to filter on more than one column using And or Or operators. This can be done with the Lightning Conductor App Part using the Advanced filtering icon, which is display in the top right of the Columns section of the Columns tab.
To filter on more than one column:
- Click the Advanced filtering icon in the top right hand corner of the Columns section on the Columns tab.
- Click the green plus icon to add a new level of filtering.
- Select the column to apply the filter to.
- Select the operator, such as, Equals. The operators displayed depend on the column type.
- Set the value. Some column types contain other options, for example, a Date/Time column type, provide the ability to select today and a positive or negative offset.
- You can repeat these steps for each column that you wish to filter on.
- Remove conditions, by clicking the Remove filter condition icon.
- When you have configured all filtering conditions, click Save.
When an advanced filter has been configured, then to the right of the Advanced Filtering icon , is the Remove Filtering icon . This allows you to easily identify when advanced filtering is used to filter the contents returned from the rollup query. To remove the advanced filter, click the Remove Filtering icon. To modify an advanced filter, click the Advanced Filtering icon to display the Advanced Filtering dialog.