The Lightning Conductor Add-In for SharePoint is available from the SharePoint Store as a free Unlimited users 14 day trial. You can use the full functionality of the app for 14 days upon which the app will need to be licensed. The number of days remaining in your trial will be shown within the app part when you have added it to the page.
When the 14 day trail period has expired, the app part displays that the trial period has been expired, and will no longer function until a license is activated.
The Lightning Conductor app license is managed separately from the free Unlimited users SharePoint Store license. You need to purchase a Lightning Conductor app license from Lightning Tools. Once you have purchased the Lightning Conductor app and have received the license key, you need to enter the key and activate the app using the Licensing of Product ‘Lightning Conductor App’ dialog, which can be displayed by either:
- Click the n days left or Activate hyperlink.
- From the Actions menu clicking License information.
The Licensing of Lightning Conductor App dialog is displayed.
- In the License Key text box, paste or type the license key provided by Lightning Tool.
- In the Email text box, type your company’s main contact for Lightning Conductor App.
- In the Organization text box, type the name of your company.
- In the User Name text box, type the first and last name of your company’s main contact.
Then click Activate.