Prior to powering up the EPIC Series Console 2.0 for the first time, it is recommended that:
- You have followed installation instructions carefully.
- You check that AC input supply voltage and battery voltage match information on the EPIC Series Console 2.0 nameplate (Section 3.6).
|Installation and connections must be made by a professional electrician. Ensure that the console is properly grounded.|
Start up as follows:
- Turn ON (close) all AC input breakers located inside the EPIC Controller – as seen in the circuit diagram and photo below.
- Turn ON battery charger breakers (if applicable).
- You will briefly see EPIC Controller version, followed by the HOME screen which displays the current battery and electric bay temperatures. The GREEN Hindle Health System light should be lit.
- If you see a RED Hindle Health System light, or the display does not light, turn off all AC breakers and recheck connections, then repeat steps 1-3.
- If you continue to receive a RED Hindle Health System light or still do not have a lit display, please call 610-330-9000 for technical support.