When you log into your account, you will arrive at your Account Dashboard, which holds all manuals you created.
However, if you just created your Manula account, it will be completely empty. So let’s create your first manual now. Here’s how:
- Click the big green + Add Manual button at the top right.
- In the Add Manual screen that appears, enter:
- the name of your new manual. Don’t worry, you can always change this later.
- the version of your manual, e.g. the version of the product this manual is about. If you’re not using product versions, just enter “1”.
- the language of this manual.
- Now click the green “Add Manual” button.
Your new manual will be created and then immediately opened in the Manual Editor.
Next step: create your first manual topic.