At the bottom of the pc viewer, the status of the viewer as well as the document is displayed.
1. BC/OCR: Click to view the bar code or OCR verification and update screen. BC/OCR will be active only when there are documents or results available.
2. Ready Box: Current operation status. The Ready status will be replaced with BC/OCR when documents or results are available.
3. Document Box: Reflects the number of documents and the selected documents being viewed.
4. Image File Name: The file name of the current image being viewed.
5. Connected, Not Connected and Connection Type/Sessions: The status of the RVI Imaging Session and the active imaging sessions. For three active sessions, the display would reflect A B C. For internet frame, the display would reflect Connected Internet. For OneLook, the display would reflect Connected: IBM DATA QUEUES
The RVI pc viewer may contain several documents, each with multiple pages to be viewed. The user needs to refer to the bottom of the document viewer, the blue area, to confirm the document being viewed and the number of corresponding pages in that document. For example: Document 1 Page 1 of 1. Index information may also be displayed next to the document. For example: “1 SIG”.