Unlike other EPC objects, Documents are not created within the EPC Web App. Documents are uploaded from your local system to the EPC document repository. For this reason, any kind of file, file link, or URL can be added to the document repository.
The different types of Documents are:
Web Modelers can upload Documents on the WebApp and organize them within Document Folders.
For instructions on how to create a new Document, see the Create Objects section.
Filling out a New Document form
- Type the name of the Document on the “What is the name?” field
For this example, the name of the Document is “Interview Questionnaire”
- Choose the type of Document and upload it
- Use the and icons to expand and hide the different sections within each tab of the New Document Window. Input the right information about the Document in each section.
i) To hide sections, click on the icon:
ii) To expand sections, click on the icon:
- Click on the button to create the Document
- The new Document “Interview Questionnaire” is now inside of the “Recruitment” Document Folder. This Document is currently a draft. To learn how to publish Document objects, click here.
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Visit the Support Portal