Active Directory is a service offered by Microsoft. If the company uses this software, it can be implemented in the EPC. System Admins can automatically synchronize the company’s Active Directory with the EPC users directory. This will enable System Admin to save time and to automatically have all the organization’s employees in the EPC Directory.
To Synchronize with Active Directory, follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin section
- Select the Users tab within the System Admin Section
- Click on the icon to Synchronize with Active Directory
- System Admin will first receive a red notification saying the synchronization is in process
- System Admin will receive a second notification in green saying the synchronization is complete
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Visit the Support Portal
Merci pour vos commentaires.