System Administrators are responsible to set the Score for the Risk Profile on the Risk Matrix.
To Edit the Risk Profile Score, please follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Risk Matrix Settings section
- Select the Risk Profile you want to edit. For this example, the intersection between the Very Low Likelihood and the Medium with a “30” score is selected
- This will create a pop-up window allowing System Admins to fill in the appropriate information concerning the Risk Profile
- To edit the Score of the Risk Profile, select the Score text box
- For this example, type “45” as tue score for the Risk Profile
- Select the button to confirm changes
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Visit the Support Portal