Each team will be assigned a Team Coordinator. In preparation for the visit, the Team Coordinator will:
- communicate with the CAPRSS field office and team members to synchronize logistics
- draft the agenda
- assign materials for team review
- organize team roles and responsibilities, and
- schedule onsite team meetings.
The Team Coordinator will also contact the organization to determine a number of components, including:
- which site(s) will be visited
- the site visit agenda and interview schedule
- the orientation conference
- who should be interviewed
- interview schedules,
- onsite document and program reviews, and
- the exit conference.
Lastly, the Team Coordinator will need to be in timely communication with the CAPRSS field office and the Peer Review team members to coordinate onsite availability, travel logistics, and scheduling.