For each accreditation candidate, the ARC will:
- Review the process undertaken for the peer review site visit to ensure that it was fair;
- Review the site visit findings, consultative and performance improvement recommendations made by peer reviewers to ensure that are consistent with the CAPRSS standards and criteria;
- Review the survey recommendation (accreditation outcome) and ensure that it is consistent with CAPRSS guidelines;
- Speak with members of the Peer Review Team, if necessary, to obtain additional information and/or clarification;
- Recommend a formal determination to CAPRSS.
The ARC also conducts follow-up reviews of organizations that are implementing performance improvement plans that may required for accreditation, and review complaints filed by interested parties.
Thanks for your feedback.