For each accreditation candidate, the ARC will:
- Review the process undertaken for the peer review site visit to ensure that it was fair;
- Review the site visit findings, consultative and performance improvement recommendations made by peer reviewers to ensure that are consistent with the CAPRSS standards and criteria;
- Review the survey recommendation (accreditation outcome) and ensure that it is consistent with CAPRSS guidelines;
- Speak with members of the Peer Review Team, if necessary, to obtain additional information and/or clarification;
- Recommend a formal determination to CAPRSS.
The ARC also conducts follow-up reviews of organizations that are implementing performance improvement plans that may required for accreditation, and review complaints filed by interested parties.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.