Review site visits conducted for core accreditations, to ensure CAPRSS standards and guidelines are being applied appropriately and fairly.
Computer with Internet access; telephone
- One or two full committee meetings per year of two hours
- One review meeting per month, which includes a three-hour web-based meeting to discuss site visits and recommendations
- Reviewer workload should not exceed 24 review assignments per year
- Review the process taken during a candidate’s peer review site visit to ensure that it was fair;
- Review the site visit findings, consultative and performance improvement recommendations made by peer reviewers to ensure that they are consistent with the CAPRSS standards and criteria;
- Review the survey recommendation (accreditation outcome) and ensure that it is consistent with CAPRSS guidelines for accreditation;
- Speak with members of the Peer Review Team, if necessary, to obtain additional information and/or clarification;
- Recommend a formal determination to CAPRSS.
- Knowledge of the recovery community and peer recovery support services
- Knowledge and commitment to CAPRSS’ mission.
- Mature judgment and objectivity.
- Ability to work effectively in a group.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.