Following the visit, there are several important tasks that need to be completed, to keep the accreditation process moving.
- All members of the Peer Review Team need to submit their scores and comments via the online scoring form (which you will find in the Peer Reviewer section of the website) within three days of the site visit. If you report was submitted on site, you will submit final revisions by the deadline.
- The Team Leader will oversee the compilation and synthesis of the Site Visit Summary Report. The Team Leader may ask other Peer Review Team members to write the first draft of specific standards or domains. The report must be completed and submitted to CAPRSS within 10 working days following the site visit.
- CAPRSS staff will review the Site Visit Summary Report for accuracy and completeness.
- The entire Peer Review Team will be asked to review and comment. CAPRSS staff will make revisions to the report as necessary.
- The Site Visit Report will be given to the Accreditation Review Committee for the final steps in the accreditation process. The ARC makes final determinations of accreditation status within eight weeks of site visit.
Thanks for your feedback.