This document is a guide for Peer Reviewers to help them become familiar with the CAPRSS accreditation process. It is divided into five sections:
- The Introduction section provides and overview of CAPRSS and its accreditation program.
- Steps to Accreditation gives a brief look at the accreditation process, from an organization’s perspective.
- The Standards provides a summary of the core and optional standards.
- Peer Review describes the peer review process, and the role of the peer reviewer in the process.
- The final section, Supporting Documents, contains key policies with which peer reviewers should be familiar.
Thanks for your feedback.