Around 80% of the ActiveControl setup and configuration is performed within the Administration screens of the Web Platform. The remaining 20% of setup is done within the SAPGUI, mostly within the ActiveControl Domain Controller (with a much smaller amounts of setup also required in the Development satellite systems being managed by ActiveControl).

A SPRO menu has existed for many releases of ActiveControl, to provide ActiveControl Administrators with an easier way of accessing the backend configuration tables via a single menu. This can be helpful for Administrators that only access configuration tables every few months or even less frequently, given it is not necessarily easy to remember which tables were updated previously, and what they were called.

Administrators can access the ‘SAP Reference IMG screen’ in the SAPGUI of their ActiveControl Domain Controller, via the Backend Tables tile in the Admin screen.

Figure: ActiveControl backend tables can be accessed via the ‘Backend Tables’ app tile


Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.

Post your comment on this topic.

Post Comment