It’s now time to finally configure the actual tariffs making use of the Tariff Zones and Schedules.
- Click on the third tab in the Tariffs section. 3. Tariffs
- By Default, your tariff will be named Standard Tariff but you can change this name.
- Make sure that you have the appropriate currency at the top of the screen, as well as the measurement units: Imperial or Metric.
After this, you can configure the Tariff categories, each category will occupy a tab and within each you will be able to select flat and zone tariffs, taximeter tariffs and waiting rates. You can have for example two different categories, one for big vehicles and one for small vehicles.
- Setting zone and flat tariffs
- Setting the taximeter tariffs
- Setting the initial waiting rate for a ride
- Tariff rules
After your categories are made, you can then move on to Tariff Rules.