If you have already created assignment zones, the creation of tariff zones is similar, although its purpose is quite different. Tariff zones would let you, among others:
- Assign Flat tariffs from one tariff zone to another.
- Assign Zone tariffs within a single zone.
- Create Tariff rules involving a tariff zone.
However, it is not required for you to set Tariff Zones, if you don’t wish to make tariffs that depend on the location. In that case, you can move forward to the creation of Tariff Schedules.
Create a Tariff Zone
- In the Admin Panel, go to the Tariffs section by clicking on the button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the New Zone button. A small panel will appear on the map.
- Draw the zone by clicking on the map and forming a polygon.
- Double click to finish drawing.
- Enter an id, code and name for the tariff zone.
- Click on the green checkmark to create.