In this section of the admin panel, Reports, you can generate various types of reports on your usage of the system.
Before you can generate the reports, you naturally need to have entered at least some jobs to the system, for there to be any results to display in the reports. All reports can be downloaded and saved in PDF, CSV and XLS (Excel sheet) formats.
- Click on Standard
- Select the type of report, for example driver shifts
- Select the time period for your report.
- Select the details, for example which driver should appear in the report.
- Click on Get
- View your report on the right side of the screen.
You can generate up to 11 types of standard reports this way.
If you should need to generate reports with information that is not easily displayed in the Standard Reports, you can use Custom ones. We have 5 built-in types, namely for Account jobs, Driver jobs, Finished jobs, Multi company and Zone-report. They generate dynamically which means that you don’t have to press a button to generate them.
But the most useful part of the custom reports is the Editor. In here you will be able to select exactly which fields you would like to show in your reports.
- To begin, click on the Editor subsection in the left side menu.
- Click either on:
- The plus sign to create a new report type from scratch
- The Clone Report sign to create a copy of one of the built-in reports, to then make the changes you need.
- Give your report type a title and a name. You can also configure some formatting options that can be found at the top of the Reports screen.
The report columns
Each column that will appear in the editor will be represented by one of these small panels. To create one just click on the green + sign and then enter the information.
To enter the row content you will use variables (placeholders) that will retrieve the information about your jobs from the database. These variables are represented by Keys which you can see on the right side of the screen.