The following walkthroughs detail how to create Business Data Connectivity (BDC) models for the Microsoft® SharePoint® Business Connectivity Service (BCS) using BCS Meta Man for Windows from LightningTools.
These walkthroughs provide examples of the types models you can build using BCS Meta Man. You can use these walkthroughs to creates your own BDC models or should you want to read the document without having hands on access to BCS Meta Man, then the walkthroughs have sufficient screenshots for you to follow the steps.
- Walkthrough: Integrating a MySQL database with SharePoint 2013 using ODBC.
- Walkthrough: Using SharePoint 2013 Secure Store Service with BCS and a Microsoft SQL Server data source.
- Walkthrough: Integrating an OData source with SharePoint 2013.
- Walkthrough: Creating an External Item Picker for Foreign Keys.
- Walkthrough: Mapping Office Item Type properties to External Content Type fields
- Walkthrough: Using Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures to create BCD Specific Finder and IdEnumerator operations.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.