ActiveControl 7.00 introduces the ability to force transports containing specific critical SAP objects (standard or custom) to stop for an additional approval in the workflow.
This new feature sits on top of the existing TE Risk Guard and TE Skipping functionalities.
1) Add the following four entries to /BTI/TE_EXITC table in the Domain Controller
2) Create Risk Groups in table /BTI/TE_RISKG for each grouping of approvals that you want.
BT9001 – Security Objects
BT9002 – Basis Objects
BT9003 – Finance Objects
2) Create a new Risk Level for these objects in /BTI/TE_RISKL.
3) Add entries in table /BTI/TE_RISKGOB for each object you want to stop for additional approval. Use RISK LEVEL defined in Step (2)
4) Add new TE Control Point (ie Inbox or Outbox) where you want the additional approval to occur if the transport contains the objects defined in (4).
5) Add entries in table /BTI/TE_RISKUSER for who you want to be able to approve each Risk Group.
6) Add the Approvers in the TE Windows GUI configuration against the required target/control point.
7) Create new Skipping Rules.
(i) Add Skipping Rules in table /BTI/TE_SKIPCP in the Domain Controller for all Transport Form ‘Types’ to skip new Control Point.
(ii) Add Skipping Rules in table /BTI/TE_SKIPCP in the Domain Controller for all Transport Form ‘Types’ to NOT SKIP when they contain the Risk Groups created above – by adding in RISK_LEVEL that you defined in Step (2).