- MINIMUMRISKLEVEL: Minimum Risk Level from table/BTI/TE_RISKL
- RISKGROUP: Risk Group from table /BTI/TE_RISKG
This analysis type checks all objects on the selected transport requests and highlights any that contain objects identified as a critical or risky. For example Company Code changes, Plant changes or changes to number ranges. If there are any changes to these types of objects then a message will be issued notifying the user of the level of risk for that request.
There are 4 tables that must first be populated in the Transport Expresso domain controller before Risk Guard will work. These tables are:
1. /BTI/TE_RISKL Risk Levels
2. /BTI/TE_RISKG Risk Groups
3. /BTI/TE_RISKGOB Risk Group Objects
4. /BTI/TE_RISKGOBT Risk Group Object Texts
Records for these tables can be created, modified and deleted using transaction SE16 or SM31 on the Transport Expresso Domain Controller.
Note: Some sample entries are delivered in these tables but it recommended to copy these to local customer specific ones so they won’t be overwritten during any upgrades.