The Extension Mobility tool provides the ability to log users in or out of devices using the Cisco CUCM Extension Mobility service.
Extension Mobility Tool Requirements:
- The Provisioning Manager Application user must have “Authentication by Proxy” rights
- The CUCM Extension Mobility service must be activated and running
- The user and phone must be properly configured to support Extension Mobility
To use the Extension Mobility Tool:
- Select Extension Mobility from the Actions menu
- If prompted select the appropriate Service Group
- If you wish to “Search by End User” select the check box
- If you chose to “Search by End User”, locate the end user you wish to log in or out of a device
- If the user is already logged into a device, the device will appear in the device list. The user can be logged out of the current device by selecting the Log Out button
- If the user is not logged into a device, you can search for a device and log the user in by selecting the Login button
Thanks for your feedback.