To configure Serial (A12) Communications Adapters, select MENU > COMMUNICATION. The ATevo will display the ports that may be configured.
To change settings for an adapter, do the following:
- Navigate to it using UP and DOWN; select it with EDIT/ENTER.
- Press UP and DOWN to navigate to parameter to configure.
- Press EDIT/ENTER to select parameter.
- For numbers, use LEFT and RIGHT to navigate to digit to edit, then UP and DOWN to change digit value, then EDIT/ENTER to store new value.
- If options presented, use UP and DOWN to select, then EDIT/ ENTER to store new option.
As discussed in Section 3.3.3 of the ATevo Operations Manual, all commands in this manual are also presented with a shorthand communication:
Command > Command > Command
This sample omits navigation buttons like UP, LEFT, and ENTER.
|Serial Communications Configuration
|Ethernet Communications Configuration