VIDEOS FOR BASEHEAD V2020+
Importing Media Files
An overview of how to get your sound files into BaseHead
Drive \ Path Remapping
Demonstrates how to remap drives and folders when moving your media files
around or when going between mac and PC.
Importing \ Exporting Text Files
An overview of importing data into basehead from Text Files.
If you need to import data that has been exported from a rival program or included with a
library of files you can import using a text file.
It is also possible to export some/all data from BaseHead to text file for backup or to make edits externally.
Marker Panel Overview
A video that demonstrates the use of markers and regions and how to manage these
and write to the files.
Demonstrates the use of the in-built thesaurus feature and how to add custom
thesaurus entries to help find your media files using similar key words
Rename Panel / Batch Renaming
An overview of the file transfer and batch renaming features.
covers all the new features of the latest 2020 version!
MOST ALL THESE VIDEO ARE FOR VERSION 4.X
Here’s the brand new Getting Started Video for version 4.x Ultra
Watch this first one to get the basics and to get you up and running in no time.
Another video showing using Pro Tools with BaseHead Mac by Jonah Guelzo
Originally posted on ProToolsExpert.com
Jonah originally made this video himself for the love of his new discovery and posted at PTE.
I asked nicely if I can put it up on my site also, so here it is…8)
It’s a great video from a different perspective on how someone will use BaseHead with PT and might be easier to understand than my down and dirty videos for some people….hehe
Using Nuendo or Cubase with BaseHead
a must watch if you are using one of these Steinberg DAW’s
This Video shows tips on:
- Auto-Switching Paths
- Follow Session Folder
- Tossing files to the POOL
- Spot to Track and Region Spotting
- Set permanent SyncPoints in BaseHead that transfer to Nuendo/Cubase
Using Pro Tools with BaseHead
a must watch if you are a Pro Tools user
Shows tips on:
- Quick Setup with Pro Tools
- Spot to Track
- Tossing Files to the Bin Only from the Taglist
- Auto-Switching Paths/Follow Session Folder
- Source Nexus Integration
Using the PeekTree
shows how to use the power of this left side panel to the maximum!
Four of the hot new version 4.x Ultra features explained in this video
- Individual Channel Extraction
- Batch Tagging
- Offline Renaming
- Adding Images/Album Art to your files
Playback Regions & Destructive Editing
Building Waveform Caches
shows how to build waveforms for all files at once
Using VST’s and ReWirel
Mystery: Where my files at?
Explains when files are copied and sample rate converted and when they are NOT
This Video helps:
- People that can’t understand why some files seem to go into different locations.
- People that never read their DAW manual….hahaha
Stream audio instead of playing it
This Video helps:
- Facilities that don’t allow mounting local volumes for security reasons
- For users that want to put their personal SFX in the cloud
Using Adobe Premiere Pro with BaseHead
a quick walkthru to get you up and running quick connecting these two programs
More info can be found at THIS LINK!
July 2019 Update
- Adobe Premiere Pro Support
- Performance Take Recordings
- Two new pitchSlider modes
- 75+ other thaangs ;-)
WAAPI connect Audiokinetic Wwise to BaseHead
This Video helps:
- Wwise users looking to speed up their workflow between these two monster programs
Need more help with this?
Having Issues? Click to Troubleshoot or Create a Support Ticket.