The Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) is a relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona’s public universities and community college districts.
ASSIST Statewide Reports
These reports provide overviews on various aspects of the Arizona Transfer System.
- Baccalaureate Degree Recipients from Arizona Community Colleges 2020-21, May 2022
- Bachelor Degree Recipients with AZCC Credits, May 2022
- New Transfers from Arizona Community Colleges 2021-22, June 2022
- University New Freshman Who Entered with AZCC Credits, June 2022
- Chart View: New Transfers from AZ Community Colleges 2021-22, June 2022
- AZTransfer Key Performance Indicators, June 2022
- High School Dual Enrollment Feedback 2020-21, June 2022
- Dual Enrollment Grade Comparison 2019-20, June 2022
- Graduation Rate of New Transfers, June 2022
- Reverse Transfer Study, July 2022
Some statewide reports are available on Tableau Public.
ASSIST & The National Student Clearinghouse:
Learn about the differences between ASSIST and the National Student Clearinghouse.