The Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) is a relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona’s public universities and community college districts.
ASSIST Statewide Reports
These reports provide overviews on various aspects of the Arizona Transfer System.
- Baccalaureate Degree Recipients from Arizona Community Colleges 2016-17, March 2018
- New Transfers from Arizona Community Colleges 2017-18, July 2018
- Chart View: New Transfers from AZ Community Colleges 2017-18, July 2018
- AZTransfer Key Performance Indicators, July 2018
- Bachelor Degree Recipients with AZCC Credits, June 2018
- Graduation Rate of New Transfers, March 2018
- University New Freshman Who Entered with AZCC Credits, Aug 2018
ASSIST & The National Student Clearinghouse:
Learn about the differences between ASSIST and the National Student Clearinghouse.