The Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) is a relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona’s public universities and community college districts.
ASSIST Statewide Reports
These reports provide overviews on various aspects of the Arizona Transfer System.
- Baccalaureate Degree Recipients from Arizona Community Colleges 2019-20, March 2021
- Enterprise Metric: Grad Rate 2016 Cohort, March 2021
- Bachelor Degree Recipients with AZCC Credits, April 2021
- Graduation Rate of New Transfers, April 2021
- New Transfers from Arizona Community Colleges 2020-21, June 2021
- University New Freshman Who Entered with AZCC Credits, June 2021
- Chart View: New Transfers from AZ Community Colleges 2020-21, June 2021
- AZTransfer Key Performance Indicators, June 2021
- High School Dual Enrollment Feedback 2019-20, April 2021
- Dual Enrollment Grade Comparison 2018-19, May 2021
As of March 2021, some statewide reports are now available on Tableau Public.
ASSIST & The National Student Clearinghouse:
Learn about the differences between ASSIST and the National Student Clearinghouse.