The Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) is a relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona’s public universities and community college districts.
ASSIST Statewide Reports
These reports provide overviews on various aspects of the Arizona Transfer System.
- Baccalaureate Degree Recipients from Arizona Community Colleges 2017-18, March 2019
- New Transfers from Arizona Community Colleges 2018-19, June 2019
- Chart View: New Transfers from AZ Community Colleges 2018-19, June 2019
- AZTransfer Key Performance Indicators, March 2019
- Bachelor Degree Recipients with AZCC Credits, April 2019
- Graduation Rate of New Transfers, April 2019
- University New Freshman Who Entered with AZCC Credits, July 2019
ASSIST & The National Student Clearinghouse:
Learn about the differences between ASSIST and the National Student Clearinghouse.