What is the CC_ASSOCIATE_DEGREE Table?
This table is a specialized view table of CC DEGREE. It contains degree data for associate degree recipients from community colleges in Arizona by term and college where the associate degree was received. Terms include Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
What is the key (unique identifier for a row) for this table?
Unique records are determined by Semester, Arizona Unitid, ASSIST Student ID, Degree Code, and Degree Date. In other words, there is one record per degree, per degree date, per student per semester per community college.
Why would you use this table?
If you are a community college, you could join this table with the UV ENROLLMENT table on the ASSIST Student ID field. Then put a limit on the CC ASSOCIATE DEGREE table’s Arizona Unitid of your institution’s code and a minimum function on the UV ENROLLMENT table’s Semester field to get the first semester a student attended a university after receiving an associate degree at your institution.
Notes on using this table:
(1) In this table, Arizona Unitid refers ONLY to community colleges.
(2) In this table, Semester refers ONLY to Fall, Spring, and Summer.
(3) Students may NOT be officially enrolled during the semester an associate degree is awarded.
(4) Students may be awarded MORE than one associate degree during a semester.
(5) Students may be awarded more than one associate degree with the SAME CIP code.