The Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) is a relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona’s public universities and community college districts.
ASSIST Statewide Reports
These reports provide overviews on various aspects of the Arizona Transfer System.
- Arizona Statewide Transfer Student Profile Summary 2015-16
- Baccalaureate Degree Recipients from Arizona Community Colleges 2015-16
- New Transfers from Arizona Community Colleges 2016-17
- AZTransfer Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor Degree Recipients with AZCC Credits
- Graduation Rate of New Transfers, March 2017
- University New Freshman Who Entered with AZCC Credits, Sept 2017
ASSIST & The National Student Clearinghouse:
Learn about the differences between ASSIST and the National Student Clearinghouse.