The Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) is a relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona’s public universities and community college districts.
ASSIST Statewide Reports
These reports provide overviews on various aspects of the Arizona Transfer System.
- Arizona Statewide Transfer Student Profile Summary 2014-15
- Baccalaureate Degree Recipients from Arizona Community Colleges 2014-15
- New Transfers from Arizona Community Colleges 2014-15
- AZTransfer Key Performance Indicators
- Arizona Statewide Transfer Rate
ASSIST & The National Student Clearinghouse:
Learn about the differences between ASSIST and the National Student Clearinghouse.