To enable or disable browser notifications for Google Chrome, please see the steps below:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click and then Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
5. Click Notifications.
6. Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to “Block,” click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to “Allow,” click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal