Within your environment administrator page, you can now customize the default hyperlink font color for environment across the application. Along with the theme color selection, you can use a similar image selector to define hyperlink color, allowing you to customize your environment
Selecting a new font color will allow you to change hyperlinks available on:
- You Environments Home Page
- Your Environments List Views
- Your Environments Details Page
To change the default font color:
1) Navigate to your Environment Administrator – General Tab
2) To change the colora) Type in your desire color code b) click on the color selector
3) Once you have selected the color, click on the ‘Change Font’ button
Revert to default
If for any reason you want to revert to the default font color defined by your administrators, simply click on the ‘Reset’ button and your font color will be reset.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal