Users have the ability to move objects within modules, allowing for editing, updating of existing content.
Users can move:
- Processes – only processes can be moved
- Org Units
- KPIs, KRIs, KCIs
- Entities, Attributes
- All Folder Types
Note that objects can only be moved into a logical parent.
- Documents, Risks, Controls, Rules, Entities & Attributes can only be moved from Folder to Folder
- Roles, Resource, Assets can only be moved from Org Unit to Org Unit
- Org Units can be moved from Org Unit to Org Unit, from Org Unit to Org Set, or from Org Set to Org Set
- KPIs, KRIs, KCIs can be moved from Indicator to Objective, Indicator to Indicator or from Objective to Objective
- Processes can be moved from Sub-Process to Sub-Process, from Sub-Process to Process Set, or from Process Set to Process Set
- Folders can be moved from Folder to Folder, Folder to Set or Set to Folder
To move an object:
Please make sure you are in “Edit” mode
1) Navigate to selected object’s Graph (for processes) or Details pages (for all other objects + processes)
2) In the Edit dropdown, select “Move”
3) Select the logical parent where you wish to move the object
4) Select “Move”
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal