Environment Administrators can restore deleted objects in the EPC. This allows your administrators to restore any objects deleted accidentally, or restore any previous version on objects easily.
- Restore deleted objects to their original location, or
- Restore objects to a new location (Restore to New Parent) if the Parent has been moved, deleted, or if you simply want to move the object
- One deleted object can be restored at a time.
- If the process is a parent of objects that were deleted together, the parent process and all sub-objects will be restored.
- If you wish to restore an object whose parent status is “deleted” or “locked”, please click the Restore to a New Parent button.
- Report type documents cannot be restored.
To restore a deleted object:
1) Navigate to your Environment Administrator section
2) Select the Archive Tab
3) Select the object you wish to Restore
4) Select the Restore button
You object will be restored.