Under the Group tab, System Admins can add Users to Groups. Once the user is added, he will be able to see all the information available within the Group.
How to Add a User to a Group
1. Navigate the cursor and select the icon for the Group you want to add users to
2. Navigate to the “Select a User” search box
3. Type the name of the User you want to add to the environment. “Double Click” on the user to finish adding it
4. The added user will appear on the following table. The system admin will receive an automatic notification when the user is successfully added
How to Remove a User from a Group
1. Navigate the cursor and select the icon for the environment you want to remove users from
2. Navigate the cursor and select the icon
3. The following box will appear, select the “Remove” box to remove an user from an environment
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal