By tapping on Main menu → Settings → Notifications you can enable/disable notifications for:
- Speed limits – Notify with a warning sound and the red speed limit icon on the display in case you exceed the speed limit
- Sharp curves – Notify with a warning sound and the icon on the map to inform you ahead about upcoming sharp curve
- Railway crossing – Notify with a warning sounds and the icon on the left side of the display to inform you ahead about upcoming railway crossing
- Place on route – Suggest nearest petrol stations, rest places and parking places while driving
- Offer parking – Offer parking possibilities before reaching your destination
You can enable/disable all notifications via button on the top of the screen, or you can select which notifications you would like to receive, by enabling/disabling them individually.