To manage your maps, go to Menu → My Maps
All the maps you have already downloaded are listed here, the amount of free memory space is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Sygic GPS Navi is offline navigation, so you don’t need an internet connection while navigating, but you have to download maps.
- Maps can only be updated in the latest versions of the application.
- We publish free map updates 3 times a year for all users.
The gear icon in the upper right corner gives you access to map download preferences and map release information.
If you want to download more maps, tap on the blue PLUS “+” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- select the continent of your desired country → choose the particular country (blue cloud indicates maps available for download)
Some large countries’ maps are divided into regions which will be displayed after you tap on that country. If you would not be sure which specific regions you’ll need for your travels, then you can download all the regions by selecting the first option with the name and flag of the country.
- percentages under the country/region name indicate the download progress
If you want to delete maps, tap on Edit in the right upper corner. Select the maps you want to delete and confirm by tapping on Delete in the bottom right corner.