If the app gets stuck when downloading maps, or a map download wouldn’t complete no matter how many times you try to download it, then there is a number of troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Turn your device off and on again.
2. Make sure you have sufficient free space in the device’s memory
3. Try using a browser and check if you can access the internet – if you can’t, then it’s likely a network issue, probably a simple router restart will help.
4. Also, check for any firewall or antivirus app that could be blocking the download.
5. Please run Sygic and go to Menu → Settings → and select “Reset to defaults” at the bottom. Restart the app after the reset.
6. If you have more than one iOS device at your disposal, try downloading the map on the other device as well. If the issue is present on two devices on the same connection, then try using a different network connection.